Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!

Hi all!! OK, my mom thinks she might have this whole blog thing figured out...I know, she is kinda slow but I love her anyway. So, recently I celebrated my first birthday...and I have the pink birthday hat to prove it. My friend Caddy gave me the hat and laughed at me the whole time I was wearing it (which was like 5 seconds). But not to worry, Caddy's birthday is coming right up. I plan to get her back!! Happy birthday to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Nice hat! What is our relationship by the way? Can't be cousins, am I your Grand-dog? I'm on some weird adventure with my people. They keep leaving me. When they get back all they do is type on their computers. I need to figure this out. Sorry I missed your birthday party--but I loved seeing you a few weeks back! Love ElieDog

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home