Thursday, September 07, 2006




All grown up...

I just logged onto my cousin Charley's webpage and read that she is now 9 months old and 70 pounds. Charley, let me first say "WOW"! You are getting to be so grown up...and grown out! I am super jealous. I wanted to show off how much I have grown, too. The first pictures show me when I first came home to my mom and dad in October 2005 and the last one is from this past weekend. The only way to tell how much I've grown is to see how big I am compared to the bed I am sleeping in. From what I can tell it is the same bed (only it is a little more worn and chewed on now). I AM HUGE! I don't think I'm ever going to catch you, Charley! Good thing I am content with being a small dog.

Off to eat some dinner,
Jak the dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home