


Ode to the Bully Stick
Oh Bully Stick,
How I love thee,
I love to chew on thee,
And gnaw on thee,
Until my heart (and tummy) are content!
OK, seriously folks...whoever invented the Bully Stick should get inducted into some sort of Hall of Fame! Whenever I get my paws on a Bully Stick I am so into eating it that I can't think of anything else. My mom gives them to me when she is busy and I just find a quiet corner to eat...and leave her alone. As you can see in these pictures I have to use both paws to eat my Bully Sticks...but my cousin Charley can eat a 12" stick in just 7 minutes (that's why you can't see much of it in the picture!). Way to go Charley! My friend Caddy recently got a 5' bully stick for her birthday...WOW! She has been working really hard at it and only has 2 feet remaining...I even got a couple bites. So, here is my tribute to the best puppy treat around - the Bully Stick!

1 Comments:
I am drooling! Ditto ditto ditto on the bully stick being awesome! I want one right now right now! Yummy. I hope I can race you to finish a bully stick again soon.
love
CharleyDog
Post a Comment
<< Home