Sunday, November 26, 2006




Turkey Day at the beach

I hope that everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving! I didn't get to eat any turkey on account on my parent's unwillingness to feed me any human food. But I did get to munch on some yummy Bully Sticks...and as I mentioned in my previous entry I really love me a Bully Stick! We spent the long weekend at Gearhart (just north of Cannon Beach where we were earlier this month) at a nice house with the Toy family. I got to run around on the beach a lot and eat lots of little food bits that my dad's father dropped on the floor (I guess those don't count as human food if my mom doesn't see me eat them)!! Can you see the look of pure joy on my face as I was running on the beach?? The next beach I will see will be Three Tree at our annual early Christmas celebration. I will get to play with Charley which is always a blast!! Until then, happy holidays!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Yo, Jak-dog! Elsie here. That's one good looking beach, no wonder you have that goofy smile on your face! Don't you just love the wind in your ears? No beaches around here lately, but I keep hoping. Lick something for me, Love, Elsie

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home