Gettin' a bad rap....

Hi all,
I think that I am needing to clear my good name...because by the looks of this picture you would think I was a big dog eating puppy. But I'm not! This photo has now showed up on both Elsie and Charley's blogs...so, I'm looking like a mean little doggie. I must set the record straight. I made this "funny face" at Charley during our annual Early Christmas celebration at Three Tree. Charley and I had spent the last day chasing around on the beach and in the house and I was tired. I may be quicker than Charley but she is WAY bigger than me. So, playing chase can be scary and tiring. When I was asked to pose for this picture I attempted to smile but somehow my teeth stuck out. Sorry, Charley! I hope you can find it in your big puppy-dog heart to forgive me.
Love,
Jak the dog
p.s. Early Christmas was the best! Oh, and did I tell you the fire department came to visit our Christmas celebration in California?? So eventful!

2 Comments:
Elsie here...I think the picture of you and Charley is fabulous. You aren't biting her after all, just speaking up for yourself! We both know she's REALLY BIG and needs some guidance now and then. I love teasing her too. I miss you both and can't wait to snap at you when I get back. Just a friendly, loving snap. Love, Edog
I'm not *that* big! I don't really think I am big at least. Perhaps that is what scares you... :) I will try not to be so big. But I definitely don't mind a friendly snap or too. I think it means you love me and want me to chase you more but don't want me to step on you. Understandable.
love
c-dog
Post a Comment
<< Home