Jak the Dog
Hi! My name is Jak the Dog and I am a Rat Terrier from Oregon.
About Me
- Name: Caroline
- Location: Oregon, United States
My name is Jak the Dog and I am a one year old Rat Terrier. I live in beautiful Oregon where I love to run and play at the park with my friend Caddy. Sometimes my other dog friends come to visit me so I can run with them too! Do you want to come play with me?
Previous Posts
- I can entertain myself (sometimes)!I'm sure there ...
- Jak the dog is 2 years old!!!Happy birthday to you...
- Luck o' the Irish!Is Jak an Irish name?? Well, it ...
- I have a new baby brother!There's something in my ...
- I love my Gramma!I've got to say...I love my Gramm...
- I love my new grass (and the fun new toy I found!)...
- Elsie is home!!!I am happy to report that Elsie an...
- I love cousin Charley...even when I try to chew he...
- Our family weekend at the beach!!When you head to ...
- A new game called "Lick the Can"
Sunday, September 23, 2007

1 Comments:
Hi Jak Dog!
I love your pepper scarf! What a fun party!
I can't wait to chase you this weekend. I am resting up... are you? I suspect you are still faster but my speed has increased since moving to Seattle. We will have a glorious time on the beach!
love
CharleyDog
Post a Comment
<< Home