Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Elsie is home!!!

I am happy to report that Elsie and her people have returned from their 7 month motorhome trip! Elsie hung out in Springfield all week with us. Caddy and I chased her around a lot to make sure she hadn't forgotten how to play during all those months on the road. Not to worry...she is just an feisty as ever. I love you, Elsie, and am so glad you and your people are back.

Love,
Jak the dog

1 Comments:

Blogger holly said...

Hi Jak, I really had fun on our walk this last weekend. I'm coming again this weekend!! My mom is walking the half-marathon with some of your people. Maybe we can play. My mom says I have to apologize for jumping all over your people on our walk last week, especially since I was so muddy. Sometimes I just can't contain myself, I'm so excited to be with you and Caddy, and Elsie is a real kick! It was awesome out there. By the time our walk was over I didn't have any white left I was pure mud, what a blast!! I can't wait to go to the coast next and see what that is like, let's all go together sometime. I'll see you Friday Jak, and don't wreck your new lawn, your people will get mad, love, Holly

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home