Our family weekend at the beach!!
When you head to the Oregon coast in the winter you never know if you will get sun or showers...hence why my mom and dad made me put on my trusty Cougar sweater from Auntie Laura. Aren't I cute?? But then we got outside to find bright sunshine and a fabulous day to run after my Flying Ring. My parents are expecting a baby...they keep talking about it even though I don't know what that means. They say I'm going to be a big sister. Doesn't sound all that bad? So, the three of us went to the coast for the weekend to celebrate our little family...before the new baby arrives. My parents kept calling it a Jak-cation...sort of like a vacation but one that it catered to me!! I love the beach!

3 Comments:
I want a Jakation! Your weekend looks like it was so much fun! I love the beach. I look forward to playing with you at the beach this coming weekend! Yay 3Tree!
love
CharleyDog
This comment has been removed by the author.
Looks like so much fun. Wish my parents would let me get out on my own to run up and down the beach. Then again I don't really like getting my feet wet, and I only play fetch one or two times before I lay down on the ground. And they seem to get upset every time I run out the front door without my I.D. tags on. I just can't help myself. If the front door opens it means I can try and catch all the beautiful felines and squirrels on our street. signed Tigger the barkless Basenji
Post a Comment
<< Home