Jak the Dog
Hi! My name is Jak the Dog and I am a Rat Terrier from Oregon.
About Me
- Name: Caroline
- Location: Oregon, United States
My name is Jak the Dog and I am a one year old Rat Terrier. I live in beautiful Oregon where I love to run and play at the park with my friend Caddy. Sometimes my other dog friends come to visit me so I can run with them too! Do you want to come play with me?
Previous Posts
- All wrapped up.... To my fellow puppy friends:Do y...
- Rub a dub dub...two puppies in the tub!Shout out t...
- I love the snow!!!We woke up to snow this morning!...
- New Year's Eve is EXHAUSTING...It's tough being a...
- A four-legged surprise!Can you imagine showing up ...
- Nothin' but love from this little dog...Hi all,Now...
- Gettin' a bad rap....Hi all,I think that I am need...
- Deck the halls...and then eat them!Happy holidays ...
- Turkey Day at the beachI hope that everyone had a ...
- Ode to the Bully StickOh Bully Stick,How I love th...
Monday, February 19, 2007

1 Comments:
You are so lucky you can fit your entire head in a can! You are very talented. What an excellent trick. Perhaps I could fit my head into a very large can... I will search Jennifer's recycle pile for a an extra large can...
love
Charley
Post a Comment
<< Home