Friday, December 29, 2006

Nothin' but love from this little dog...

Hi all,

Now that I have tried to clear my name after that nasty picture was posted on Elsie and Charley's blogs...I wanted to show off what a nice little dog I really am! I must say that this holiday season has been pretty hectic and I have been unusually worn out. After a 5 hour drive to Seattle and three days in the dark (two with my cousin Charley), and then a 9 hour drive to California and three days of being chased by my little 2-year-old nephew Keenan...I'm exhausted! I promise that I am a very sweet little puppy and that I love my entire family. I especially love my new WSU fleece that I am wearing in these pictures! See how cute I am?? I hope that you are back to believing that I am a good little girl.

Love,
Jak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home