Thursday, January 04, 2007




A four-legged surprise!

Can you imagine showing up at your mom's house with a 13 week old puppy in your arms and presenting it to two people who aren't expecting it? It could be a recipe for disaster, right! Well, in this case it all turned out OK!

My friend Erin (Caddy's mom) bought a puppy for her mom and her boyfriend. I helped deliver the puppy last Friday evening after the puppy rode to Bend with my mom, dad and myself. The new puppy is very nice and chases me around the room when I go and bark at her! So fun! I'm pleased to report that our new puppy friend is now in a loving home with her new mom and dad....and Erin is still on Santa's "good list". The puppy was given the holiday-appropriate name of Holly.

Welcome to the family, Holly!
Love,
Jak the dog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home