Thursday, January 04, 2007


New Year's Eve is EXHAUSTING...

It's tough being a dog on New Year's Eve! Your people get all dressed up and leave you at home to ring in the New Year with your puppy pals. Caddy, Holly and I partied so hard that we were passed out way before midnight. But then when our people arrived home we got a second wind and kept them up for hours! I love being a dog!

Happy New Year all,
Jak the dog

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Hi Jak! I really miss you but the new puppy looks like fun. Holly is a cool name too. I'm a bit worried about your stamina...and Caddy's too. You better keep running with your Dad to stay in shape. I got to play on a beach in North Carolina but the waves were too big for swimming. I'll be home soon. Love, Elsie

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home