Thursday, January 11, 2007

I love the snow!!!




We woke up to snow this morning! My mom got really excited and made me got outside to pose for some pictures. I had fun chasing some low-flying birds, rooting around like a snow pig, and making some of the snow yellow! haha! Then I retreated back into our warm house and buried myself in my doggie bed on the floor. My mom loves me so much she put a blanket on top of me so I can bury myself under it! She's the best!! Happy snow day!

Love,
Jak "the snow loving" puppy

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I LOVE snow. It's not as good as swimming, but really close. We have sand and ants around here--no snow. I keep missing the alligators everyone is talking about. I'm excited because Laura and Hank are coming to see me. Sorry you can't come too. Enjoy the snow, I'll be visiting soon. Love, Elsie

10:03 AM  
Blogger Charley Dog said...

I had snow too! And I love it! I like to run around in it and dig and just have fun. I also really like to eat the frozen pieces of wood. I would have really enjoyed chasing you around in the snow too. :)
love
Charley!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Dear Jak, Hi, I sure miss having you around to play with. I'm looking forward to this weekend with Caddy. I've been going to puppy obedience training, hah, like I need that. I am definitely the smartest one in the class! At least I get to play with other puppies there. My mom and dad are really cool. They take me for long walks on the river trail all the time. On Sunday I really scared them, it was a riot! I jumped into the rushing cold Deschutes River after a duck. My mom called me back and got me out, but she was pretty nervous after that, as I kept trying to swim again! My three days a week when they are both at work are a bummer, but I have some fun toys to play with, and when it's nice out I go dig in the back yard. Good luck with the garden this summer mom!! Are you excited to be a big sister? Come visit soon and say hi to your mom and dad for me, and your buddy Caddy. Talk to you soon, Holly

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home