Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All wrapped up....



To my fellow puppy friends:

Do you ever have this problem? One moment you are playing with your favorite toy...and the next moment your favorite toy is attacking you! It seems to be a problem with my favorite fleece toy. My mom and dad gave it to me for Christmas but I've pulled it all apart now. And when I swing it around and wrestle with it I keep getting all wrapped up.

I'd love to hear if you have any solutions to my problem!

Thanks,

Jak


1 Comments:

Blogger Charley Dog said...

Hmmm... I shake and chew my toys but usually Jennifer or Matt will take them away from me when I start pulling out stuffing or unwinding rope etc. I think they are concerned that I will eat it (it is good so of course I eat it!). So, I do not have your problem of getting wrapped up in my toys because I destroy them beyond the wrapping stage. Perhaps you need to do some more "work" on your toy so that it is in a state in which it cannot attack you... :)
Good luck.
love
CharleyDog

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home